The Coronation of King Charles lll is fast approaching and we wanted to highlight some of the ways in which you can celebrate this historic occasion with us.
Let’s run through how you can make it a very royal bank holiday weekend at Ribby Hall Village…
- Join the Coronation Trail: Our traditional seasonal quiz returns for a very special royal edition. Get outdoors in the spring sunshine (fingers crossed!) and explore our woodland trail in this fun-filled family activity.
- Picnic in The Village Garden: Our beautiful Village Garden makes the perfect location to celebrate this momentous occasion. Inspired by The Big Lunch, why not bring the family together and enjoy your very own picnic in these peaceful surroundings.
- Children’s Activities (Available to Holiday Guests & Holiday Home Owners): Pomp and pageantry will be on display during our popular holiday guest activities. Royally themed arts and crafts, cake decorating and a Royal Family Fun Hour will keep families entertained throughout the weekend. A special edition of ICONS Showtime will pay homage to musical Kings and Queens – past and present.
- Enjoy a Pizza Royale: Such a special event needs a special pizza and Papa John’s are serving up a Ribby Royale Pizza topped with chargrilled chicken, mushrooms, green peppers, onions and red chillies.
- Tuck in to traditional desserts: Jam roly-poly is on the menu at Terrazza! This classic British dessert topped with custard and strawberry compote is sure to be a must-have over this special weekend. For another sweet fix, head over to The Pancake Hut where you can indulge in our magnificent profiterole crepe or pancake stack – complete with hot chocolate sauce and Chantilly cream (available 6th, 7th & 8th May).
- Watch the Coronation on the big screens: Saturday 6th May is the big day! You can watch this historical event on the TV screens throughout The Hive and Harrison’s Bar. Grab a drink and a bite to eat and watch the crowning of His Majesty King Charles lll.
- Royal-TEA at Blend: Visit Blend Coffee House and relax with a cuppa and a Victoria Sponge Muffin to crown a fabulous weekend of celebrations.
Let us know how you’ll be celebrating The King’s Coronation weekend by commenting below!