From 2nd – 5th June the whole country will come together for one long bank holiday weekend to celebrate The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee and we want to make sure we celebrate this historic occasion in style!
During this extended weekend and throughout summer, the Village will be decked in red, white and blue in celebration of Her Majesty’s 70 years of service and we’ll be hosting lots of special events and celebrations!
- We’re turning back the clock to 1953 for a ‘Great British Summer’ quiz through The Woodland Trail. No need to book, just spot the questions along the route. Great fun for the little ones!
- We’re giving our holiday guest activities a royal makeover too! Children can create their very own crown, make flags, decorate cakes and enjoy all the pageantry of a very royal family fun party.
- Celebrate with a night of music from pop’s biggest Kings and Queens on Thursday from 6:30pm at The Hive.
- Try our special limited edition Jubilee Peach & Black Iced Teas available from Thursday at Blend.
- On Sunday 5th June, we’ll be taking part in The Big Jubilee Lunch with a family BBQ at Harrison’s Bar. Join in the celebrations between 12pm – 6pm with food and drink available from the NEW outdoor seating area opposite The Island. Also that evening, you can put your history knowledge to the test with our Queen quiz questions from 6pm – 8pm in Harrison’s Bar.
- You’re cordially invited to join our entertainment team at The Hive on Thursday & Saturday evening to welcome our NEW Ribby Hall Village character! Bee the very first to see the ever-so fabulous Queen Bee make her star-studded entrance on this most royal of weekends!
Throughout the weekend you’ll also be able to catch all the live coverage from events around the country on the big screens in Harrison’s Bar, The Hive and The Champagne Bar at The Spa Hotel (18+).
Download our handy itinerary for full details of what’s on during this special weekend of celebrations.